Lvtutorial webblog was launched November 11th, 2015, this weblog are mainly focus on information technology, the basic programming skills, using the new framework that is the most popular nowadays.
The main purpose of webblog is to share information about programming that founder knows and want to share. Lvtutorial will focus on step by step way to learn programming for beginners, and note the experiences, the problems and the solution that we have ever done and experienced.
Currently, lvtutorial will focus on two framework and some experiences :
- Java core and Java Spring MVC framework is run on JBoss 7.
- PHP WordPress framework is run on apache web server.
- Font-End AngularJs Framework
- Some tools to support development
- Sharing something related to development
Lvtutorial webblog allows and encourages to friendly comment or feedback to us for improving skills and providing useful technicals to everyone, helping for the others who are starting to learn Spring MVC or WordPress