Java hibernate framework
I will be brief on java hibernate framework to understand and apply in spring hibernate framework.
1. Introduction hibernate framework
ORM (Object Relational Mapping) framework is a mechanism that allows the programmer access to the database a completely natural way through the objects. Programmers absolutely don’t interest in using the database type, SQL…
Hibernate is an ORM library written in Java best today. Hibernate solving the problems encountered when mirroring objects, relations between objects together, the way of object-oriented programming in the database in relational data without concern for many to share the database below, simply manipulated through layers model
2. The components of hibernate
Hibernate is divided into different parts, may be used independently or in combination depending partly demand:
- Hibernate Core: Provides the basic functionality of a persistence layer for Java applications with the APIs and XML mapping metadata support.
- Hibernate Annotations: The class mapping with JDK 5.0 annotations, including Hibernate Validator.
- Hibernate EntityManager: using EJB 3.0 EntityManager API in JSE or with any JEE server.
- Hibernate Tools: The tool integrates with Eclipse and Any use for generating the object persistence from one schema are available in the database (reverse-engineering) and from hbm files generated Java classes for implementing object persistence, and self-generate Hibernate objects in the database (forward-engineering).
- NHibernate: Hibernate for the .Net framework.
- JBoss Seam: A framework for Java EE 5.0 application developers JSF, Ajax, and EJB 3.0 with the support of Hibernate. Seam currently very new and was very strong to develop Web 2.0 applications. Sean fully integrates all the latest technology, the best and most widely used today.
Seam framework is a java framework and very strong before, but now the majority community switched java spring framework, thus gradually less seam framework supported and developed. I myself have worked for 2 years with the seam framework and current must also switch to spring framework (I feel sorry for seam framework, technology always changes ).
3. Why is hibernate used in software systems ?
Hibernate is ORM framework commonly present with advantages:
- Hibernate is a hosting service and query relational data strong and fast.
- Hibernate help develop the class used to store data in object-oriented way: association, inheritance, polymorphism, composition and collections.
- Hibernate lets perform data queries using SQL language extensions Hibernate (HQL) or the original SQL language as well as using the API.
- Hibernate is under LGPL license (Lesser GNU Public License). Accordingly, feel free to use Hibernate open source projects or commercial projects (commercial).
4. Applications hibernate in software systems
- Hibernate Annotations: The class required for storage of system information will be used to Annotation, the annotation will define the necessary information in a database and mapping to database.
- Hibernate Core: The system will use the API and basic functionality that hibernate bring more convenience and higher reliability in the use of information. Besides the content and functionality that hibernate predefined also good support for the system in using and extracting information from agencies using the data floors.